The last journal I posted was in December and the last deviation in April, so I figured we're due for an update. : B
This week is a bit rough. Mom is in the hospital with at least two infections and won't be able to leave until her pain can be regulated by oral meds instead of an IV. There may also be something else wrong. Who knows. Naturally, all our emergencies happen when the week is already crazy busy. She had two shows to work at the Masonic Temple (Fri, Sat) while I had one at the Fox Theatre (Sat) and an essay draft due on Sunday. Since we're both trained to do the same job and there are no other backups, I've had to take over the Masonic shows and just hope the Fox will be alright without us. I still haven't figured out what to do about the essay...I'm just hoping I can get it done in time. Or get an extension.
In art news, I've got a few commissions on hand now but I'm also going to post prices and such here, in case anyone is interested. Between our already troubling financial situation and mom's hospital visit, we're going to need all the help we can get. So basically I should have more art to post very soon.
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS! I could really use the help!
Hope all of you guys are doing well out there! <3
(examples at bottom)
- Sketch - $4 USD
- Ink - $6 USD
- Color - $8 USD
- Sketch page (appx. 5-6 portraits per page) - $15 USD
- HALF BODIES
- Sketch - $6 USD ( +$2 per extra person )
- Ink - $8 USD ( +$3 per extra person )
- Color - $10 USD ( +$4 per extra person )
- FULL BODIES
- Sketch - $8 USD ( +$4 per extra person )
- Ink - $10 USD ( +$5 per extra person )
- Color - $15 USD ( +$8 per extra person )
- To be updated later (but feel free to ask)